Tooth Repair Services in Gainesville
Is your tooth cracked, chipped, or broken? A damaged tooth is very common. However, if left untreated, it can lead to long-term problems, including infections, gum damage, and more. Park Avenue Dental is a family dentistry in Gainesville, Florida who can fix and ease your pain from a broken, chipped, or cracked tooth. Our team of professional dentists and hygienists offer comfortable and convenient tooth repair that you can count on. Our team has the best products and tools in the industry.
Ready to schedule a tooth repair? Located near The Oaks Mall, our office is convenient to get to from any side of Gainesville. To schedule an appointment, call our dentist office today or simply fill out our online contact form to request an appointment.
What to Do If Your Tooth Breaks
If you tooth chips, cracks, or is knocked out altogether—don’t panic. Simply follow the steps below before you are able to visit our family dentistry.
- Collect any tooth pieces you can find and place them in a small bag
- Rinse your mouth with warm water to remove any dirt or tooth remains
- Apply pressure with something soft (we recommend gauze if you have it available) until the bleeding stops
- Take over-the-counter pain relievers if you experience pain
- Visit your family dentistry as soon as possible
- Avoid eating hard or gummy foods
How to Avoid Damaging Your Teeth
While teeth are remarkably strong, they can crack, chip, or break. Unfortunately, accidents happen where you can slip, fall, and crack a tooth; however, there are several ways you can avoid damaging your teeth:
- Wear a mouthguard while playing sports
- Visit your family dentistry twice per year
- Avoid chewing on ice
- Avoid grinding your teeth
- Never open bottles, cans, or containers with your teeth
- Protect your enamel by avoiding acidic foods, drinks, and more
Schedule a Tooth Repair at Park Avenue Dental Today
When you need a tooth repair in the Gainesville area, Park Avenue Dental is here to help. Our team of experienced dentist and dental hygienists can repair your tooth quickly and with little pain. If you have a tooth that is cracked, chipped, or broken, call our dentist office in Gainesville to schedule a repair.