As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation, we have implemented universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control to ensure your safety. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
We have installed a state-of-the-art air purifying system for our office to protect our patients and our team. This “Air Scrubber” removes indoor air contaminants, purifies and cleans the air, and runs all 24 hours of the day.
We ask all visitors to self-screen to help lessen the spread of the virus.
DO NOT ENTER IF
- You have had a fever in the past 14 days.
- You have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, respiratory infection, rash, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- You have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- You have had contact with any possible source of the virus or person with COVID-19.
If you are safe to enter, please follow these instructions:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Avoid touching your face with your hands.
- Cover your cough by coughing into your elbow.
- Limit your movement in the building and interactions with others in the building.
- Maintain social distancing while in common areas of the office.
- DO NOT BRING GUESTS WITH YOU TO YOUR APPOINTMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 352-331-7573